Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Blue Shrug

I finished my shrug today and have taken some crappy cell phone pictures to let you see the results.





Whoa, I'm getting serious love handles!! You know why? Because I don't exercise AT ALL!!! I'm going to try and remedy this next week when I start my Wellness program at Cornell. I'm going to start by swimming laps and doing an elliptical (whatever that is). I also want to take some Yoga and Jazzercize classes. This is something I really don't want to do but every one I know says it's a good idea. I'll let you know if it works. I realize it's hard to just diet because I love to EAT! My friend took me to lunch today and I had this scrumptious peach berry tart with whipped cream for dessert. MMmmmmmmm!@ Oh well. I'll let you know how it goes. :-)

take care, sue

No comments: