Saturday, July 01, 2006

It's time to get back to Stashalong

Hi,

I had a successful two months on Stashalong, and then took June off. My buying of yarn came back uncontrollably and as I hit "BID" today on 10 skeins of Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran Tweed I realized again that I was manic about buying yarn. I've had this yarn on my ebay search list for a couple of months because I really want to make this Jo Sharp design from Interweave Knits: Silkroad Cardigan. Does anyone know if this sweater has a Knitalong? If not, I might start one this fall to make this sweater. I got 10 balls of brindle and I'm looking for two skeins of Silkroad DK tweed in pulp.
This sweater is so beautiful and I can't wait to start it. In the meantime, I'm going to stick to Sonnet this week and join Stashalong for another 2 months tomorrow.

Keep the faith!!!! Sue

No comments: